Friday, January 22, 2010

Fore! (and messin' around with designs)



Cupcakes for a golfer. Chocolate cuppies topped with flags, golf balls and clubs, with a brown golf bag resting on green fondant.






***

Here's a sneak peek at one of the designs for the back of my still-in-the-process business card (yes yes, I will get to printing them once I settle on a design).

Waddaya think? It would really top my cuppy with cherry if the design makes people want to run around town on an imaginary sugar high, screaming "Give me some shoo-gah, bay-beee!".


I've incorporated my new theme colours of turquoise, light lime green and some greys. The picture of the cake is the white cake I made last year.

I haven't exactly decided on a design yet. I'll just continue posting potentials onto the blog until then  :)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin